University Bookstore's Blog
Actually, the folks at the bookstore are being super-cool about their impending doom. So take it easy on their cranial nether-regions.
Seattle's Elite Zombie Mob
- Feed psychically. Our powers are so great that there is NEVER a need to touch the unsuspecting. Keep your decomposing, un-dead hands to your self. Yes, terrorize. No, touch.
- Should our victims appear to be truly terrified, graze elsewhere. We may be the walking dead, but we know our manners and know when to move onto greener pastures (i.e. ease up on the mind-numbing terror thing when you know some one's freaked to the core).
- We are an elite, dignified core of zombies. We do not destroy, deface, or in any way break laws. We break brains, not laws.
- We arrive, do what feeding needs to be done, and then leave. Loitering is beneath us. Our only aim is to stagger mindlessly into an unsuspecting crowd (aka The Refrigerator), devour tasty morsels of brain, and leave to rest in a tryptophan coma until we rise again, somewhere in the city, to fill our bellies with mind over matter.
- Your zombie gear should include clothing you wouldn't mind getting a bit of brain and other matter on. Should you require zombie accouterments, visit your local thrift or costume store (e.g. Buffalo Exchange, Northwest Costume).